In this video fashion designer Brittany Christina of the Brittany Christina Collection, will give you an exclusive look inside her design studio and sewing workspace. She also drops gems as she shares her beginnings becoming a fashion entrepreneur.
Interested in revamping your workspace? Here is a list of Brittany's 10 MUST HAVE ITEMS for her Design Studio:
1. Ottoman w/ Storage - Chic furniture piece, perfect for providing seating for guests and extra storage for small spaces
2. Executive Office Chair - Sewing for long periods of time can cause unwanted back pains. Sew in style with this leather office chair, while maintaining comfort.
3. Cork Bulletin Board - Inspiration and mood boards are a must in the fashion industry! Use this cork board as your blank canvas!
4. Sewing Machine - Quality sewing machines are always a must when creating beautiful garments!
5. Serger - A garment is not done if the inside does not look just as beautiful as the outside! #norawedges
6. Clothing Rack w/ Shelves - Functional pieces are always the way to go, especially for small spaces! This 2-in-1 Clothing rack and shelving unit works wonders for my studio space!
7. Floor Length Mirror - Get the whole picture we you see your creation from head to toe! The bigger, the better!
8. Ring Light - Take amazing product shots (and selfies) with this ring light! You'll thank me later!
9. Bookshelf w/ Doors - Display your cute office decor on top and stuff your fabric on the bottom behind closed doors. Neat and functional!
10. Mannequin - Every designer's best friend.
Let's Stay Connected!
Personal Instagram @theebrittanychristina
Business Instagram @shopbrittanychristina
Comments will be approved before showing up.